Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Brother Joseph (I'll be back)


Sometimes the peepingstones show me visions of alternate realities -- things that could have been, should have been, or things that actually are, but are just too glorious and unfathomable to either fathom or understand it in the glory that the Lord would have us fathom it. But I try to fathom with the best of them.

Like today, I saw for the first time an actual picture of the actual Joseph and Emma Smith. Apparently, he became the governor along the path to his bid for president. And I also knew he had spiritual fortitude, but I never knew he was this buff. This picture was taken as Joseph was once again covenanting to be faithful in all things.

(Emma sure doesn't look too happy though, does she? [sigh] Women!)

No comments:

Post a Comment