Monday, May 2, 2011

Overheard

My visitor is still sleeping. He looks so peaceful and serene. I am sure he is some kind of new celestial missionary companion or something. I can’t wait to find out more about him. But as I was pondering our future together I heard the following conversation coming through on the peepingstones.



Man’s voice: They’re spinning this like justice has been done, but this is only the beginning.



Woman’s voice: You just know a Jihad is coming, cuz there had to be people lined up to take his place.



Man’s voice: Well, it only took us 10 years. He was under Clinton’s nose the whole time.



Woman’s voice: If he hadn’t been messing around with Monica.



Man’s voice: Yeah – he was putting Jihad on her!



(I have no idea what any of this means.)

No comments:

Post a Comment